These pages are copies of a book of Chinese Nursery Rhymes, orally transmitted till compiled in Peking ( Beijing) in 1900. Those were terrible times for China, the government in disarray, the country invaded and parcelled by western countries, the people starving to death and in rebellion: The famous Boxer Rebellion. yet some enlightened souls had the foresight to preserve bits of Chinese cultural heritage, one of the most precious bits: nursery rhymes orally transmitted through generations. By and by i shall illustrate them and tell you about them. Nursery rhymes represent the best of the human spirit, I believe, and they belong to all of us. the only one i remember ” big head, big head” ( earlier blog), I found the rhymes again. lucky me, now i have lots of nonsense to bother you with….. ciao.
- about Coy
- blog journal
- contact us
- veronese couture etc…
- veronesebellarte studio
- sculptures by L.chan
- Veronese Textiles Collection.
- BAUHAUS BOOT CAMP© by Veronese Studio
- fiber mobile sculptures
- Le Cordon Bleu sugar artistry
- Light-sculptures. Furniture. Biyo-bu
- paintings-monoprints by L.chan
- Surrealistic Furniture Collection
- THE BOREALIS COLLECTION © 2014 architectural glass
- VERONESE TEXTILES DESIGN STUDIO: PORTFOLIOS and SERVICES. REACTIVATED 2014