French slang describing ballet trainees , 6 to 14 of age, studying at the ballet school of the Opera de Paris. scurrying about like so many mice, as extras and goffers during performances. Edgar Degas, French Impressionist painter in later part of 19th cent, painted extensively the world of the petits rats de l ‘Opera.
- about Coy
- blog journal
- contact us
- veronese couture etc…
- veronesebellarte studio
- sculptures by L.chan
- Veronese Textiles Collection.
- BAUHAUS BOOT CAMP© by Veronese Studio
- fiber mobile sculptures
- Le Cordon Bleu sugar artistry
- Light-sculptures. Furniture. Biyo-bu
- paintings-monoprints by L.chan
- Surrealistic Furniture Collection
- THE BOREALIS COLLECTION © 2014 architectural glass
- VERONESE TEXTILES DESIGN STUDIO: PORTFOLIOS and SERVICES. REACTIVATED 2014