i grew up in the household of my aunt. the youngest child and a girl . my cousins all boys, barely tolerated my tagging along. Little me ,the underdog tagged along and played boys’ games, trained in kung fu, and watched action movies . sunday matinee movie: Tarzan and the Amazones. our idol, Johnny Weissmuller. diving from the high cliff into the sea , shouting his trademark cry …. aho…o…o…o! Back home, we decided to play Tarzan. in the garden there was a huge tree, the trunk in inclined position. the “cliff” from which to dive. all the tarzans- to- be piled up on the highest part. ” i want to dive too” . my cousins: ” no room. we need someone on the ground to give us the signal . ok? sad- faced i said : ” well, o…kay. ready… get set… go!” They all dived head first. we had forgotten there was no sea. That evening , at the dining table, all the children had bandaged head, except litte me, the underdog.
- about Coy
- blog journal
- contact us
- veronese couture etc…
- veronesebellarte studio
- sculptures by L.chan
- Veronese Textiles Collection.
- BAUHAUS BOOT CAMP© by Veronese Studio
- fiber mobile sculptures
- Le Cordon Bleu sugar artistry
- Light-sculptures. Furniture. Biyo-bu
- paintings-monoprints by L.chan
- Surrealistic Furniture Collection
- THE BOREALIS COLLECTION © 2014 architectural glass
- VERONESE TEXTILES DESIGN STUDIO: PORTFOLIOS and SERVICES. REACTIVATED 2014