long ago there was no death on earth. over population problem. the earth began to sink. the lord above decided to send death. the first man to die did not know how to go about the business of dying. he kept getting up from his deathbed. his family was upset. he delayed their migrating travel to warmer climates . they scolded him : learn how to die properly so we, livings can go on with our business of living. his feeling hurt, the dead man decided to lie down and never get up again. thanks to him, we now know how to go about the business of dying. eskimo folktale.
- about Coy
- blog journal
- contact us
- veronese couture etc…
- veronesebellarte studio
- sculptures by L.chan
- Veronese Textiles Collection.
- BAUHAUS BOOT CAMP© by Veronese Studio
- fiber mobile sculptures
- Le Cordon Bleu sugar artistry
- Light-sculptures. Furniture. Biyo-bu
- paintings-monoprints by L.chan
- Surrealistic Furniture Collection
- THE BOREALIS COLLECTION © 2014 architectural glass
- VERONESE TEXTILES DESIGN STUDIO: PORTFOLIOS and SERVICES. REACTIVATED 2014